WA Hoquiam YRE is back!

  • bonniedale@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      Our Hoquiam year-round walk is back! Start is at the same place, the Westwood Inn, 910 Simpson Ave. in Hoquiam. A new stamp has been purchased, the new motel owners welcome walkers, and everything is in place for you to have a good time.

      Walk along the harbor in a rural setting, where your dog can run without a leash, through parks, past Historic Hoquiam Depot that is being refurbished and other historic buildings, and a war memorial. The walk goes to a cemetery, over bridges, and along the waterfront.

      Why not check out this walk on your way to our Quinault weekend 24-26 Aug? It's not out of your way a bit. Visit the Capitol Volkssport Club's website for directions to this year-round. http://www.geocities.com/buddbayy/index.htm will have the answers for you. Please ignore the statement about the walk being unavailable, as that is no longer true. Page will soon be updated.

      See you at Hoquiam!
      Bonnie Tucker