Vote for the top year-round walks of 2006

  • Wendy Bumgardner
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Vote for the Top Year-Round Walk of 2006 for the USA
      Once again I would like to poll you for my completely unscientific "Top
      Year Round Walks of 2006" to be published at http://walking.about.com -
      hopefully to excite walkers to try our year-rounds and to buy "Starting
      Point."

      To submit your vote:
      You may vote for 3 top walks nationwide
      Please do not vote for a YRE sponsored by your own club. All others
      are fair game. Any state, but only for US year-round walks.

      Need:
      City, State
      YRE sanction number (so I can tell which walks are the same walks when
      tallying the votes).
      Brief description on why it is the best.
      Email to: walking.guide@...

      NOTE: I am looking for Year-Round or Seasonal Walks only, not regular
      weekend events.

      Deadline: Dec. 18, 2006
      --
      Wendy Bumgardner
      About Walking

      www.About.com
      About.com is part of The New York Times Company