[PA] Fishing Creek Sunday

  • Phil Allamong
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      Good Sunday Morning:

      Just thought that I'd let everyone know that the clouds have cleared, the
      sun is out and the day at Fishing Creek in Drumore Township in Southern
      Lancaster County is better then yesterday.

      The Penn Dutch Pacers heartily encourage you to join us for this last day
      this fabulous walk in all of nature's splendor. You can start walking until
      1 PM TODAY!!

      All information that you will need can be found at this link >> http://www
      ava.org/clubs/pdp/fishing_creek.html

      We look forward to seeing you today!