File - monthlywalklist.txt

  • walklist@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 116 , May 1 3:14 AM
      Welcome to walklist@yahoogroups.com

      Walklist is owned by Wendy Bumgardner, hosted by Yahoogroups, and is not now and never has been sponsored by the AVA.

      Question: Can I use YahooGroups without web access? What commands can I send via email?

      Answer. Many members of Walklist@yahoogroups.com have limited Web access, but still enjoy using our service via email.

      The following are email commands:

      walklist@yahoogroups.com

      To join a group: Send a blank message to
      walklist-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Unsubscribe from a group: Send a blank message to
      walklist-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Put your email message delivery on hold for a group:
      Send a blank message to
      walklist-nomail@yahoogroups.com

      Change your subscription to daily digest mode: Send a blank message to
      walklist-digest@yahoogroups.com

      Change your subscription to individual emails: Send a blank message to
      walklist-normal@yahoogroups.com
    • walklist@yahoogroups.com