(tx) Lost Pines State Park

  • eee93@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      Carol, Lenore and I went down to Bastrop for the event in the State Park. I
      looked at Andy's pictures and it was funny we took a picture of the same creek
      bank covered with moss. It really looks neater than the pictures show.
      Anyway it was cool and although the trail was damp in spots the soil was sandy and
      didn't clump up on our shoes. We had a great walk and enjoyed it very much.
      Thanks to the Colorado River Walkers for hosting this event for us.

      My pictures are at: http://walktx.topcities.com/Bastrop05/LostPinesSP.html

      Eveline

      Below is my webpage of Counties Walked.
      It is also a list of picture albums... check out some of the old pictures!
      http://members.aol.com/Eee93/Walked_In_Tx.html