PA - Strasburg -- April 5 & 6

  • Phil Allamong
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 5:26 AM
      BlankThe Penn Dutch Pacers eagerly await this weekend when we can share a fabulous walking experience in historic Strasburg, Lancaster County with everyone in the walking community. As always we offer the complete walking experience -

      - a two day event (April 5th & 6th)
      - 3 manned checkpoints (two with restrooms)
      - discounts to walkers with their start card
      - a fabulous 10k trail showing you the variety that Strasburg has to offer
      - a shorter trail for those who don't care to walk 10k
      - a full-color embroidered patch as an 'A' award
      - lots of friendly folks at the start/finish
      - and lots more .....

      Complete information on the walk including a downloadable PDF version of the brochure is available on the club website at

      http://www.ava.org/clubs/pdp/03strasburg.htm

      If there are any additional questions that you might have, please give me a call. We hope to see all of you in Strasburg this weekend.

      -phil B-)

      Phil Allamong
      phil@...
      717-786-7118 voice