[walklist] Charity Walks

  • gemwow wow
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003

      We are interested in sponsoring certain charity walks
      during mid Sep 2003. We are the worlds largest online
      supplier of custom made gemstones and jewelry and
      would like to play our part in helping society. Any
      details would be appreciated.

      Also, please note that my signature at the bottom of
      this email has nothing to do with writing here so
      PLEASE do not accuse me of spamming.

      Thanks and Regards.
      Ms.Jittrah

      =====
      http://www.kaisilver.com
      Gems, Jewelry, Custom Made Jewelry, Silk, Pearls Ceramics All Factory Direct From Thailand. Even The Smallest Orders Are Welcome.

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com