need some help

  • Michael Roeger
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      I know this is a bit off topic, but it's not really. I'm the web master for
      the Three Rivers Strollers and the last several times I've tried to update
      our web site, for whatever reason, I can't get it to publish onto the web. I
      use Microsoft Publisher. Has anyone else experienced something similar and,
      if you have, what did you do? We've got two walks coming up soon and I want
      to get the info onto our Web site.

      Thanks

      Mike Roeger
      Three Rivers Strollers