RE: [walklist] Volkssporting Publicity

  • Nell Doyel
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1 7:55 AM
      I would like to read the article found on the newspaper website. Mike
      or someone how about sending the web address.
      Nell

      Subject: Re: [walklist] Volkssporting Publicity

      I found the article on the Indianapolis Star web site. It has a Xenia,
      Ohio,
      dateline, so I assume maybe the Xenia paper or maybe the Dayton paper
      originated the story.

      Mike Roeger
      Fort Wayne, IN
    • Diane Evans
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1 5:27 PM
      • hazelmeegan@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1 6:57 PM
          The article was published in the Salisbury Times Newspaper (Salisbury,
          MD). It was forwarded to me by a woman from Delaware who wants to become
          a new walker and is very excited about joining AVA after reading the
          article. I think this is great. Hope it has reached other potential new
          walkers.
          Hazel Meegan, First State Webfooters WC