Re: Walklist: Repeat Yre's...

  • marie m hashima
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 1998
      I need to know the official "repeat yre" rule.... when can i repeat a Yre
      and get event credit again? is it at the start of each year that the
      Yre's can be done again for credit? or is it an exact year from the last
      time you did it? i know that sounds rather stupid... but i need to
      know...

      Marie Hashima and the Rats from Southern California
      RatMammy@...

      See the Subscrib
    • BROWN, RON
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 1998
        January 1 of each year the events are all "new" and can be done again
        for event credit. As long as you do not have an identical stamp in your
        book, you are OK. Identical means everything including the event number
        and year. As long as the year is different, it's OK.

        When you go to an event that you did last year, be sure to check before
        you walk that the stamp has the 1998 slug in it. Sometimes clubs are
        slow in getting the stamps changed.

        Ron

        See the Subscr
      • marie m hashima
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 1998
          On Fri, 2 Jan 1998 19:12:03 -0500 "BROWN, RON" <BROWNR@...>
          writes:

          >book, you are OK. Identical means everything including the event
          >number
          >and year. As long as the year is different, it's OK.

          thanks.. this is what i needed to know...

          Marie

          See the Subscrib