17140[PA] Coolest Small Town in America Walk This Saturday

  • Phil Allamong
    Dec 4, 2013
      Greetings:

      The Penn Dutch Pacers cordially invite you to join them this Saturday beginning at 8 AM in what has been voted the Coolest Small Town In America, Lititz PA. This one day holiday walk offers you another chance to experience all that Lititz has to offer.

      For all the information on this great walk please click this link - http://www.avaclubs.org/pdp/pdp_events.html which will take you to the PDP events page. There you can see an image of the great patch that will be available and watch a short video on Lititz. Then you can click the More Information Here link to get all the info on the walk including a copy of the brochure.

      Should there be any additional information that you need, please feel free to contact me and I will be glad to help. We hope to see you all in Lititz on Saturday.

      Phil

      Phil Allamong - phil@...

      Club Address:
      Penn Dutch Pacers Volksmarch Club