17135Volkssport Reminiscing

    Dec 2, 2013
      My new blog has just opened for review. It still has a couple of tweaks to be made, but I thought you might like to see how we've progressed. I include brief discussions of my volkssport tours in Turkey and the Amazon, a You Tube of volkssporters from Washington State, and links to Tater Tours, Walking Adventures, etc. Its a great spot to reminisce about our favorite volkssport trips as well as other topics I find interesting. Go to http://callbauer.org/ and enjoy. As an incentive, I am sending a free copy of one of my novels to the 25th, 50th, and 100th person to register for future posts. While registering is not necessary to comment on the blog, gifts will always be tied to registration; besides it's free and the conversation fantastic.
      Julian Bauer
      Past National President
      American Volkssport Association
      Past American Liaison to the IVV