Re: [walkaboutpublishing] Blogging

  • Paul Genesse
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2007
      Hi Steve,

      I added you to my blog roll. Thank you for adding me to yours. I'm so honored to be on a blogroll with the folks on yours. I've always been a fan of Wolfgang Bauer and Jeff Grubb. Matt Forbeck is a cool guy. I met him once and own some of his books.

      Thanks again,

      Paul Genesse, Author

      Author of The Pirate Witch
      in Pirates of the Blue Kingdoms