Blogging

  • stephen sullivan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2007
      In case you haven't heard -- and almost nobody has -- I've set up an official blog at blogspot.com.  Here's the address:

      http://stephendsullivan.blogspot.com/

      Bookmark it now.  I should have official notice up on my main site -- www.stephendsullivan.com -- in the next few weeks.

      In the near future, I'll be writing about the writers strike, Torchwood, and the Justice League vs. The Avengers.

      As well as more wild and wacky stuff as it occurs to me.

      Thanks for listening.

      Aloha -- Steve

      --
      Stephen D. Sullivan --
      Award-winning author of more than 30 published books.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2007
        Hi Steve,

        I added you to my blog roll. Thank you for adding me to yours. I'm so honored to be on a blogroll with the folks on yours. I've always been a fan of Wolfgang Bauer and Jeff Grubb. Matt Forbeck is a cool guy. I met him once and own some of his books.

        Thanks again,

        Paul Genesse, Author

        Author of The Pirate Witch
        in Pirates of the Blue Kingdoms