Steve "Manwolf" Sullivan at WizardWorld Chicago

  • stephen sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2008
      I should be at WizardWorld Chicago for the entire convention at the end of next week.  (June 27-29, 2008).

      I hope to have an artist alley table, though this hasn't been confirmed yet.  You should be able to find me under my own name, or possibly under Glasshouse Graphics or Phil Longmeir -- who will be in the spaces next to me.  (If everything goes according to plan.)

      I will have books -- including preview copies of the brand-new Blue Kingdoms: Buxom Buccaneers -- for sale and a few other items. too.  With luck, I may even be sporting advance copies of the Uncanny Radio T-Shirt and Hat.

      I hope to see lots of my friends and fans there!  I look forward to talking to everyone about my books, stories, comics, and -- of course -- Uncanny Radio.

      -- Stephen D. Sullivan