Important: Now is the time to upgrade to 67 markers - Sale Price!

  • mikewww7
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 2:31 PM
      Most genetic genealogists would agree that it is important to upgrade to 67 markers. FTDNA's Chief Scientist, Dr. Hammer, says that even at 67 markers, R1b1b2 people are hard to discern. If there are people in your surname projects who you think should upgrade, please encourage them to as well.

      --------- FTDNA email on July 8 -----------------------
      Over the last several years, due to the unmatched growth of our database, numerous people have confirmed and found new connections with others of their surname, and adoptees and descendents of adoptees have even found their biological surname.

      These successes are due in large part to the size and quality of our database, which, with your help, has achieved critical mass. We have made tremendous progress, but we feel that we can do more. If you have tested 12, 25, or 37 markers, an upgrade to 37 or 67 markers could provide the relevant connection that you or your matches have been waiting for.

      Family Tree DNA is dedicated to supporting this effort. From July 8th through July 19th, we will reduce all our Y-DNA upgrade prices.
      Current SALE Price
      Y12-25 $49 $35
      Y12-37 $99 $69
      Y12-67 $189 $149
      Y25-37 $49 $35
      Y25-67 $148 $109
      Y37-67 $99 $79

      To order this special offer, log in to your personal page and click on the special offers link in the left hand navigation bar. A link to the login page is provided below. ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED AND PAID FOR BY MIDNIGHT JULY 19th TO RECEIVE THE SALE PRICE.

      www.familytreedna.com/login.aspx