Very exciting news about a new DNA test

  • Susan Rosine
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2010
      Hello everyone!
      Some of you may already have received an email from FTDNA, inviting you to participate, at a special low introductory price, in their newest type of DNA test, which they are calling "Family Finder". This test looks at your autosomal DNA, NOT your Y-DNA and NOT your mtDNA. If any of you have tested with 23andMe, it is similar to their Relative Finder.
      For those who did NOT receive an email from FTDNA about the special price offer, the Wales DNA project has been allowed to offer ONE person in our project the special price of $249.
      If anyone is interested, it's limited to ONE offer from our project. First come, first served! You must be a member of the Wales_Cymru DNA project through FTDNA.

      Here is the an extract from the notification that project administrators recieved:

      "We are now prepared to offer to each of our Group Administrators the opportunity to participate in the 2nd phase of the pre-launch of this exciting new tool.
      Each Group Admin may select one kit # that He/She would like to order a Family Finder test at the introductory price of $249. "

      You will find more information about the test on your own personal myFTDNA page.
      Susan