Re: [walesdna] Re: English Royalty

  • Kim Litzan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20, 2007
      Wow, next time I go visit my dad in Cornwall I will have to try and get him to take me there to visit.  Looks like a neat museum.  Thanks for the link.

      sheba307tatouage <Sheba307tatouage@...> wrote:
      Interesting Read.

      --- In walesdna@yahoogroup s.com, "ljcrain2" <ljcrain2@.. .> wrote:

      > Here's a webpage on English Heritage's website highlighting a
      > "contest" for modern claimants to the English Throne if King Harold
      was not
      > defeated in the Battle of Hastings, 1066:
      >
      > http://www.english- heritage. org.uk/server/ show/nav. 11015
      >

      > Reportedly, Turnbull maybe an English "E3b" from Sorenson data.
      >
      > One woman is claiming through Lady Godiva.
      >
      > Janet Crain

      Peaceful be heaven, peaceful the earth, peaceful the broad space between. Peaceful for us be the running waters, peaceful the plants and herbs! Peaceful to us be the signs of the future, peaceful what is done and undone, peaceful to us be what is and what will be. May all to us be gracious!

      -Atharva Veda 19.9