Welcome to the Wales/Cymru DNA Project Yahoo Group!

  • lawrencecrain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2007
      Welcome to the Wales/Cymru DNA Project Yahoo Group! I started this
      list so we can all communicate and share information. You are
      welcome to upload files here. Also, please suggest informative links
      by clicking on Links on the left of the home page at:

      and then click on "add a link".

      And don't forget to click on Links to see what others have added.

      I apoligize that my profile continues to list me as lawrencecrain,
      my husband. I tried to change that, but had no luck. It may update
      later as I see a notice that yahoo is experiencing some difficulties.

      I have also applied for a Rootsweb list.

      There is no reason that we cannot enjoy the benefits of both.
      Especially since Rootsweb does not offer file sharing.

      You can receive your mail as individual posts, daily digests or go
      on
      no mail and read the posts here on the home page.

      I hope everyone will post about yourself and what you hope to obtain
      from the Wales/Cymru DNA Project.

      Janet Lewis Crain
      Wales/Cymru DNA Project Administrator