Re: [walesdna] New Poll Created

  • David Evans
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008
      JC.

      Once again I couldn't get into Yahoo. It's all the hurdles you have to jump over. Anyway I don't like the fact they need all your personal details. Nor the advertisements which pop up.

      I'll try again tomorrow.

      Meanwhile.... WalesDNA should be just about that. Set up another site for all the other stuff please.

      Thanks,
      David G Evans.