Re: FW: Marian Franklin

  • mfranklin7273
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
      Thanks - I was away for a few days, have reset the pass word and added another layer of protection. Please tell me if I need to do something more.
      Marian

    • Mick @ Mestre
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
        Hotmail & yahoo are the most targeted accounts.

        Hi Wes, I'm from the Pritchard clan.  How does are Y DNA compare?

        Kit 208808
        http://www.familytreedna.com/public/R1b-L1335/default.aspx?section=ycolorized
        http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/nickerson/results

        Cheers