FW: Marian Franklin

  • Marian Franklin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2013
    • wes prichard
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2013
        Avast my virus checker found that Marian has been hacked and she is sending a virus...I suggest you take measures.
      • mfranklin7273
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
          Thanks - I was away for a few days, have reset the pass word and added another layer of protection. Please tell me if I need to do something more.
          Marian

        • Mick @ Mestre
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
            Hotmail & yahoo are the most targeted accounts.

            Hi Wes, I'm from the Pritchard clan.  How does are Y DNA compare?

            Kit 208808
            http://www.familytreedna.com/public/R1b-L1335/default.aspx?section=ycolorized
            http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/nickerson/results

            Cheers