RE: [walesdna] DNA findings about the first settlers in what is now Wales

  • Brian Swann
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 16, 2013

      On the original programme shown on S4C you could turn on subtitles to get the translation into English.

      Apparently it is a common problem that when these programmes get available for this limited time-period of 31 days to view, the sub-titling does not get transferred across.

      One of those technical glitches which if no-one complains never gets fixed, apparently.

      Brian