Re: [walesdna] DNA findings about the first settlers in what is now Wales

  • Michael Wells
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 15, 2013

      Whoops... Sorry for the previous post that was sent to the wrong recipient.  Please excuse my clumsiness!

      Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

      On Apr 15, 2013 9:39 AM, "Michael Wells" <ufomike@...> wrote:

      But you couldn't be 5 minutes late to do that "nothing."

      Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

      On Apr 15, 2013 8:40 AM, "Janet Crain" <ljcrain2@...> wrote:

      In the first programme of this new series Dr Anwen Rees discovers more
      about the first settlers in what is now Wales. Dr Katie Hemer will be
      unlocking the secrets of skeletons and we'll see if our DNA is different
      from our neighbours' DNA across Offa's Dyke.

      Expires in 31 days

      This episode aired on 14 April 13

      http://www.s4c.co.uk/clic/e_level2.shtml?programme_id=511000428

    • Mick @ Mestre

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 15, 2013

          It is not available outside the UK.

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 16, 2013

            On the original programme shown on S4C you could turn on subtitles to get the translation into English.

            Apparently it is a common problem that when these programmes get available for this limited time-period of 31 days to view, the sub-titling does not get transferred across.

            One of those technical glitches which if no-one complains never gets fixed, apparently.

            Brian