DNA findings about the first settlers in what is now Wales

  • Janet Crain
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 15, 2013
      In the first programme of this new series Dr Anwen Rees discovers more
      about the first settlers in what is now Wales. Dr Katie Hemer will be
      unlocking the secrets of skeletons and we'll see if our DNA is different
      from our neighbours' DNA across Offa's Dyke.

      Expires in 31 days

      This episode aired on 14 April 13

      http://www.s4c.co.uk/clic/e_level2.shtml?programme_id=511000428
    • Russell Hathway

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 15, 2013

                It is not available outside the UK.

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 16, 2013

                  On the original programme shown on S4C you could turn on subtitles to get the translation into English.

                  Apparently it is a common problem that when these programmes get available for this limited time-period of 31 days to view, the sub-titling does not get transferred across.

                  One of those technical glitches which if no-one complains never gets fixed, apparently.

                  Brian