Family Tree DNA's Sizzling summer Promotion

  • Janet Crain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2012
      Fantastic Prices. Good until July 15th.

      Dear Project Administrator,

      Last summer, we offered special pricing to attract new members to your projects. This was the most successful offering of its type in our company’s history. Our project administrators that got behind the recruitment efforts saw their projects grow, and, thus, our database also grew. With this in mind, we ’d like to offer a summer special again this year.

      Special Summer Prices

      NEW KITS

      Current Group Price

      SALE PRICE

      Y-DNA 12 < o>

      $99

      $59

      Y-DNA 37

      $149

      $129

      Y-DNA 67

      $239

      $199

      Family Finder

      $289

      $199

      mtFullSequence (FMS)

      $299

      $219

      FF+ Y-DNA 37

      $438

      $328

      FF + mtDNAPlus

      $438

      $328

      Comprehensive (FF + FMS + Y-DNA 67)

      $797

      $617

      SuperDNA

      $518

      $428

      UPGRADES

      12 to 37

      $109

      $70

      25 to 37

      $59

      $35

      25 to 67

      $159

      $114

      37 to 67

      $109

      $79

      $220

      $188

      $129

      $109

      mtHVR1 to Mega

      $269

      $209

      mtHVR2 to Mega

      $239

      $199

      You are welcome to blog about this, or send an email to your distribution list, but when it’s over, it’s over.

      Orders must be in and paid for by 11:59PM on Sunday July 15th, to receive this offer.

      Order An Upgrade

      Order A New Kit

      Best Regards,
      Bennett Greenspan
      President
      Family Tree DNA
      www.familytreedna.com
      "History Unearthed Daily"

      © All Contents Copyright 2001-2012 Genealogy by Genetics, Ltd.

      No virus found in this message.