Re: [walesdna] Welsh Patronymic naming system

  • dcleatond@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2012
      HI JANET,  How is my old E 3b1a now, and do have  any more new  Haplo Groups news please??  From USA thereire FTDNA

      In a message dated 14/05/2012 18:42:50 GMT Daylight Time, ljcrain2@... writes:

      Welcome Belinda Dettmann in Australia who has just taken over admin of the
      Welsh Patronymic DNA Project. She will be glad to answer your questions
      about the Patronymic system.

      Janet Lewis Crain

      My surnames: Allen, Austin, Baldwin, Brantley, Bressie, Bracey, Caudill, Chaudoin/Shadden, Davenport, Eyrich, Falkner, Fender, , Finter, , Gambill, , Happas/Hoppers, , Harralson, , Harris, , Hart, , Hays, Hill, Holloway, Holmes, Hoppers, Hoppes, Jackson, Kern, Landreth, Leach, , Lewis, Long, Marshall, Mattox, McCoy, Nall, Penn, Pruitt, Sanders, Sizemore, Stamper, Stinnett, Thompson, Vickers, Waggoner, Wagoner, Wells, White, Wiggs, Wilks, Young

      -----
      No virus found in this message.