Welsh Patronymic naming system

  • Janet Crain
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2012
      Welcome Belinda Dettmann in Australia who has just taken over admin of the
      Welsh Patronymic DNA Project. She will be glad to answer your questions
      about the Patronymic system.

      Janet Lewis Crain

      My surnames: Allen, Austin, Baldwin, Brantley, Bressie, Bracey, Caudill, Chaudoin/Shadden, Davenport, Eyrich, Falkner, Fender, , Finter, , Gambill, , Happas/Hoppers, , Harralson, , Harris, , Hart, , Hays, Hill, Holloway, Holmes, Hoppers, Hoppes, Jackson, Kern, Landreth, Leach, , Lewis, Long, Marshall, Mattox, McCoy, Nall, Penn, Pruitt, Sanders, Sizemore, Stamper, Stinnett, Thompson, Vickers, Waggoner, Wagoner, Wells, White, Wiggs, Wilks, Young

      -----
      No virus found in this message.
    • dcleatond@aol.com