RE: [walesdna] Re: Why is no one testing for DF5 / S191?

  • dcleatond@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 12, 2012
      Yes Brian, I am not sure about the Serbian bit  but I have been in the Army, and was always keen on that and GERMAN army SONGS, and perhaps Roman ONES too.........

      T TRUST ALL IS WELL WITH YOU, BUT  I did see some stuff on the PICTON  General very recently THAT WAS NOT GOOD FOR YOU???

      YRS,

       DENNIS  dcleatond@...