Re: [walesdna] Jones Surname

  • Alma Riley
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2007
      Dear Brian,
      Thank you so very much for the information.  I will look into what you recommend and will try to get more concrete details for my search.  I will contact you when I have more information.  This afternoon I will have Lasik Interlase Eye surgery so I might be offline for a couple of days - hopefully less.
      I truly appreciate your response and your very detailed questions to ask.  I hope to be in touch very soon.
      Are you a genealogist?
      Alma Marina