Re: 107 STR markers and am L21+ and new deep clade tested- PLEASE COMPARE

  • Eddy
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 20, 2011
      Hi Group

      further to my email below to which i did not get a response i have 108 STR's and am L21+ as ststed already, NOw with further research i have deep clade tested further and am negative for M222, M37 P66, and now

      L21 CONFIRMS R L21+ POS G
      L226 Neg C
      L193 Neg G
      L159.2 Neg T
      L144 Neg A

      As most of group 11-13 B2-W appear to be Welsh/some Irish surnames does these deep clade results fit in with the Welsh Clades or not?

      I await my testing house having L513 to test and 314.2 soon when i will do both of those as well but would like feedback on deepclade and post 67 STR results in this group to see if a Welsh cluster is appearing yet.

      regards

      Eddy

      --- In walesdna@yahoogroups.com, "Eddy" <eddy_2flt@...> wrote:

      > Hiya, thanks for letting me join your group.
      >
      > I am also a member of Mikes RL21 11-13 B2 combo cluster group and i noticed a lot had Welsh connections and may Father family was from South Wales (Llanelly/Brynmawr, and border village of Orcop), mainly miners.
      >
      > i copied your 13,24,15 L21 combo group data and added mine to compare in excell and it is a very close match indeed to my own when i colour coded it. I dont know how to send excell sheet that up to this group for experts to check and comment?
      >
      > I would love to know if any others have done more than 67 markers and are L21 and perhaps are not yet in the general L21 group but jsut here so i can compare my larger amount of markers to se if any unusual cluster modal markers are present.
      >
      > regards
      >
      > eddy

    • mikewww7
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 21, 2011
        I hope everyone is aware of the FTDNA Y DNA upgrade specials that expire tomorrow. If you are not at 67 markers, now is a good time to upgrade.