[WalesDNA] Madoc Dhu

  • Edward Kendrick
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2011
      I would be very interested to hear of any member who has a direct male line going back to "Black Madoc". I have a Kendrick line from this man on a pedigree roll, but the line seems to peter out in the late 1600s. If we knew the Y-DNA of someone descended directly from Madoc Dhu we could see if any of the Kendrick Surname group might have descended from this line.
      Ted Kendrick