Peter, A year ago, a man named Siegfried Bär posted on Helen Saunders' “Stop Steiner in Stroud” site. (I noted it in WC message # 29476 dated Feb 24,tmasthenes13
I have inserted a few additional comments (bolded) to some of Pete's comments below. As applied to WALDORF: 1. “The group displays excessively zealous andpowerofjoy2004
As applied to WALDORF: 1. “The group displays excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to its leader and (whether he is alive or dead) regards hispetekaraiskos
There are two main rules:
1) No ad hominem arguments. This means that you speak freely about the topics, but not about the other subscribers.
2) All posts must be about Waldorf education or its foundation, Anthroposophy. Do not post non-Waldorf jokes, heart-rending appeals about the Taliban, etc.
Violation of either of these rules will result in immediate suspension of subscription privileges for a week, and repeat offenders may be permanently banned.
Anyone, subscribed or not, can read the list on the web at Yahoo Groups or later in the archives on the PLANS web site. The postings and archives are public information but copyright remains with the writers. By submitting a message to the list, you agree to allow the inclusion of that message in the list archives at yahoo.com and waldorfcritics.org, and the quoting of that message in other messages to the list. We assume that by posting on a public list you want your ideas disseminated, and we do not object to the quoting of this list elsewhere.
Minors are welcome to subscribe, but PLANS requires parental permission if you are under 18. Write to email@example.com. We suggest that a parent also subscribe to monitor the activity.
Subscribe in the single-messages mode to participate in the discussion. Subscribe to the digest mode to lurk--please don't reply to digests without editing the subject line and removing irrelevant text.
If we aren't discussing what you're interested in, start a new thread.
-Dan Dugan, Secretary, PLANS, Inc.
- Elementary Schools
- May 20, 2007
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.