Last month the FDA announced that it would hold a hearing about Homeopathy on April 20 and 21 and invited public comments, here:samoancoconuts
Peter wrote: "I once again recommend the book for anybody interested in learning more about the contexts out of which Steiner's teachings emerged." Ref. Thesardisian01
Tom M wrote: "Steiner’s essay speaking of the Jews as a "mistake or world history" appeared in 1888. In between these two essays lies Steiner’s mysterioussardisian01
There are two main rules:
1) No ad hominem arguments. This means that you speak freely about the topics, but not about the other subscribers.
2) All posts must be about Waldorf education or its foundation, Anthroposophy. Do not post non-Waldorf jokes, heart-rending appeals about the Taliban, etc.
Violation of either of these rules will result in immediate suspension of subscription privileges for a week, and repeat offenders may be permanently banned.
Anyone, subscribed or not, can read the list on the web at Yahoo Groups or later in the archives on the PLANS web site. The postings and archives are public information but copyright remains with the writers. By submitting a message to the list, you agree to allow the inclusion of that message in the list archives at yahoo.com and waldorfcritics.org, and the quoting of that message in other messages to the list. We assume that by posting on a public list you want your ideas disseminated, and we do not object to the quoting of this list elsewhere.
Minors are welcome to subscribe, but PLANS requires parental permission if you are under 18. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We suggest that a parent also subscribe to monitor the activity.
Subscribe in the single-messages mode to participate in the discussion. Subscribe to the digest mode to lurk--please don't reply to digests without editing the subject line and removing irrelevant text.
If we aren't discussing what you're interested in, start a new thread.
-Dan Dugan, Secretary, PLANS, Inc.
- Elementary Schools
- May 20, 2007
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.