Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Re: [wc] ad buffoonem

Expand Messages
  • steveh
    ... Steiner read from the akashic record; the finest research tool there is for gaining access to events as they actually occurred. That is why the
    Message 1 of 193 , Aug 31, 2011
      --- In waldorf-critics@yahoogroups.com, "petekaraiskos" <pkcompany@...> wrote:
      >
      >
      >
      > --- In waldorf-critics@yahoogroups.com, "steveh" <sardisian01@> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In waldorf-critics@yahoogroups.com, "petekaraiskos" <pkcompany@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > >
      > > >
      > > > --- In waldorf-critics@yahoogroups.com, "steveh" <sardisian01@> wrote:
      > > > Quoting Steiner:
      > > >
      > > > "We have often said that
      > > > the facts of the spiritual world must be sought and found by means of
      > > > clairvoyant consciousness; but once these facts are discovered, once
      > > > trained clairvoyance has observed them and communicated them to others,
      > > > then these communications must be such that everyone, without having
      > > > passed through any clairvoyant development, can test them, and can
      > > > recognise the truth of them by his own unprejudiced logic and the
      > > > feeling for truth that is in every soul. No true investigator of
      > > > spiritual things, no man endowed with true clairvoyant consciousness,
      > > > would communicate the facts of the spiritual world except in such a way
      > > > that those who desired could test them without clairvoyance. But he
      > > > would have to communicate these facts so that he conveyed the full value
      > > > and importance of them to the human soul."
      > > >
      > > > So now Steve, I need your help here... I know I'm no clairvoyant... but even Rudy says, above, that no clairvoyant worth his salt would just put shit out there, right? It should be recognizable to the non-clairvoyant (me?) as truth.
      > > >
      > > > So tell me Steve, is there any way to verify, without clairvoyance, the crap Steiner clairvoyantly reported that Jesus said to His mother about the Jews being washed up? I don't think you can get there with logic, right? Jesus either said those words or he didn't. Where's the evidence? Have I missed something here? Or is Steiner simply telling clairvoyants, do as I say, don't do as I do?
      > > >
      > > > PK
      > >
      > > How can we ever have a reasonable conversation, Pete? You are far too prejudicial on subjects that obviously deeply offend you. But I understand. Your hate is palpable.
      > >
      > > Steve
      > >
      >
      > But Steve... YOU posted the above... Was Steiner talking out of his ass... or do you have evidence to support the words Steiner put in Jesus' mouth. This is important to me Steve... it's why I abandoned Anthroposophy - remember?
      >
      > PK

      Steiner read from the akashic record; the finest research tool there is for gaining access to events as they actually occurred. That is why the description is so detailed from "The Fifth Gospel".

      Thus, facts from the spiritual world, in this case, accessing the akashic record, are obtained by the clairvoyant, and then submitted in the best possible form of expression to the non-clairvoyant for assimilation, one way or the other, which is an inner process of soul and spirit. Many will reject these communications outright, which is equally an inner process of the same.

      Steve
    • steveh
      ... I can speak to the point, Dan, but you wouldn t be able to stand it. Steve
      Message 193 of 193 , Sep 6, 2011
        --- In waldorf-critics@yahoogroups.com, Dan Dugan <dan@...> wrote:
        >
        > > SH: But belief is not a prerequisite at all.
        > >>
        > >> Perhaps you mean not a prerequisite for yourself; you have stated this week that it is a prerequisite for your fellow correspondents:
        > >>
        > >> "You were never convinced about it. Why? Same as with Pete. Lack of aptitude and interest for Spiritual Science. I said it is not for everybody."
        > >>
        > >>> The results of the spiritual investigator are communicated in the forms in which we can grasp with the intellect and feelings, and then meant to be further investigated on our own through research, study, active contemplation, and so forth. It all forms a process methodology.
        > >>
        > >> Pretentious crap. Steiner said accept what I say, live with it for years, then see how you feel about it. An epistemology that leads to error. Your messages here demonstrate the failure of his method.
        > >>
        > >>> And this is what I like best. The dynamics of my own dialectical investigations. I believe only that I indeed received information, and now I must verify it to the best of my ability.
        > >>
        > >> "Verifying" is 19th-century science. Since Popper, it's understood that it's easy to find support for a hypothesis. The proper test of a hypothesis is to attack it as thoroughly as possible. Ideas that survive that process are worth using.
        > >>
        > >> -Dan
        > >
        > > Well, attacking what you say above won't make it true.
        > >
        > > "Pretentious crap. Steiner said accept what I say, live with it for years, then see how you feel about it. An epistemology that leads to error. Your messages here demonstrate the failure of his method."
        > >
        > > I could attack your idea here and blow it up in your face, but it would be better for you to show some proper Popper attacking. Study spiritual science, and listen to its indications without prejudice.
        > >
        > > You'll soon find what the path was all the time. It was the path of freedom, like that first book on philosophy.
        >
        > It appears from this that you've lost the argument, Steve. You refused to speak to the point.
        >
        > -Dan

        I can speak to the point, Dan, but you wouldn't be able to stand it.

        Steve
      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.