[wc] Re: Help

  • petekaraiskos
    Message 1 of 40 , Aug 21, 2011
      No worries Roger,

      I've been burning the midnight oil lately and haven't had much free time to post but I intend to post on this topic.

      Your experience describes my son's experience (so far after Highland Hall) perfectly (to me). It could have been my son writing it.

      PK
      Enough Already!!!
      http://petekaraiskos.blogspot.com/2011_01_01_archive.html

      --- In waldorf-critics@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Rawlings" <downfromfog@...> wrote:

      > In its wisdom, the list has moved on to other matters. Still, I'd like to remain on the subject of "help" for at least one more posting, and I'll do this by discussing that infinitely fascinating and instructive subject: myself.

    • petekaraiskos
      Message 40 of 40 , Aug 21, 2011