Help

  • Neil
    Message 1 of 40 , Aug 17, 2011
      My daughter has been in Waldorf Kindergarten for 3 years. Her mom and I are divorced and she recently won another arbitrators decision to be able to choose the school (waldorf). arbitrators don't want to listen to facts they just are willing to leave the kids where they are for continuity.

      So the first day of her 1st grade the other day, I asked the administrator for a meeting with her and I and the first grade teacher. We followed that request up with a phone call where I voiced my concerns and basically said that I disagree wholeheartedly with Waldorf education.

      Two hours later my ex called and said that we have been dismissed from Waldorf due to my phone call, my not believing in Waldorf and "my hositility" towards them.

      Now my ex is taking me to court to try and gain full custody legal and physical so she can put our daughter back into Waldorf.

      Any advice about where to go or who to talk about how I should defend myself? Specifically about how I can explain that Waldorf wants my kid without any interference from me and that goes against my legal rights. Can someone show me examples of How Waldorf goes about creating a wedge between you and your kids?

      Thanks,

      Neil
    • petekaraiskos
      Message 40 of 40 , Aug 21, 2011
        No worries Roger,

        I've been burning the midnight oil lately and haven't had much free time to post but I intend to post on this topic.

        Your experience describes my son's experience (so far after Highland Hall) perfectly (to me). It could have been my son writing it.

        PK
        Enough Already!!!
        http://petekaraiskos.blogspot.com/2011_01_01_archive.html