9264Re: Understanding Steiner's use of language

  • zooey_stockholm
    Feb 13, 2009
      I don't know if you've seen these pictures, but the Steiner supporters
      of Sheffield brought some items to the workshop!

      http://flickr.com/photos/crff/page3/

      Not very informative, but kind of fun they did that!

      --- In waldorf-critics@yahoogroups.com, <awaldenpond@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone have decent Steiner-Freemasonry information - links,
      papers, etc. I'm interested in that connection/period. - thanks.
      > Now this would have been an interesting day - I see Helmut Zander
      was there ( I just watched him speaking on YouTube)
      > Rudolf Steiner and Freemasonry
      > Wednesday, 1st October, 2008 - 23:33
      > The University of Sheffield's Centre for Research into Freemasonry
      and Fraternalism is presenting the following:

      > Workshop on The Temple Legend November 1 2008
      >
      > The Centre will host an academic workshop on the subject of The
      Temple Legend: Links between Freemasonry, Theosophy and Anthroposophy

      > 10.30 am Registration and Refreshments
      >
      > 10.50 am Opening: Dr Andreas Önnerfors, Director of the CRFF
      >
      > 11.00 am Dr Isaac Lubelsky, Tel Aviv University, "Theosophy and
      Anthroposophy in 1913: Doctrinal Differences and Resemblance"

      > 11.40 am Dr Andreas Önnerfors, University of Sheffield, "Steiner's
      Temple Legend seen from the Background of Research into Freemasonry"

      > 12.20 pm Lunch break - numerous local facilities available, please
      return promptly

      > 13.30 pm Nick Thomas, Freelancer, "The position of Freemasonry in
      the Formation of Steiner's Anthroposophical Ideas"

      > 14.15 pm Dr Helmut Zander, Humboldt University Berlin,
      "Anthroposophical Transformation of Freemasonry"

      > For more information and to register, please contact the workshop
      organizer at: a.onnerfors [AT] sheffield.ac.uk or by telephoning 0114
      222 9893. Please register your interest no later than October 24th