27900Eugene Schwartz's statement

  • Dan Dugan
    Aug 10, 2014
      Eugene Schwartz has sent the following statement to all AWSNA-affiliated Waldorf schools.

      -Dan

      ***

      Dear Colleagues,

      Recently the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America forwarded a summary report from the Green Meadow Waldorf School to your school. That report contained a number of serious allegations against me.

      I want to assure you that these allegations are false, and they should never have been disseminated. Based on them, some schools have rushed to judgment about me without seeking to discover the truth.

      To address this libel and the defamation of my character, I have retained the services of Janis Law, LLC, of Malvern, PA.  We have submitted a complaint against Green Meadow Waldorf School and against the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America, and we will take whatever further action may be needed to resolve this matter.

      I appreciate the support from so many of you and look forward to having my name cleared of these baseless allegations.

      Sincerely,
      Eugene Schwartz
    • Show all 34 messages in this topic