[wadokarate] Welcome to Wado Karate Web

  • Matthew Witherspoon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 1999
      Welcome.

      This forum has been established for the use of practitioners of the Wado style of Karate - the Way of Peace established by Master Hironori Ohtsuka.

      We charter this group with three primary rules. Contributors are expected to know and observe these rules at all times for the good of the forum.

      1) You may only represent yourself in this forum. No contributor shall presume to represent or speak with authority in the place of another person, entity, or organization not participating in the discussion.

      2) You shall not engage in personal attacks against other contributors to the forum. No namecalling, ad hominem insults, or any other abusive submission will be allowed. Disagreement, argument, and general loathing is allowed, but you must be excruciatingly polite about it.

      3) You shall not contribute crass commercial messages intended to promote your own financial interests, products, or services, or the financial interests, products, or services of others.

      If we need more bylaws, we'll add them as we go.

      Again, welcome! As I greet you, so shall I bow quietly aside and allow the discussion to begin.

      Matthew Witherspoon
      Nashville, Tennessee, USA