FIRST ISLAMIC CINEMA IN PERTH

  • WA Muslim News
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2004
      In the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful.

      Dear respected Brothers, sisters & friends.
      Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullah.
      We would like to announce the launch of the first Islamic Cinema in
      Perth.

      Q: What is the Islamic Cinema?
      A: It is a Cinema like any other cinema except that the goal of it is
      different which is serving the purpose of Islam and our Muslim community
      in WA.

      Q: What do you mean by that?
      A: It means that the movies,programs,documentaries & cartoons which will
      be projected at the cinema are Islamic and serving the Islamic
      community.

      Q: Why an Islamic Cinema in Perth?
      A: It is rather why not an Islamic cinema in Perth? Our families and our
      kids are in need of an Halal environment were they will be able to enjoy
      their time and worship their Lord at the same time.

      Q: Ok! when is the first launch?
      A: Insha Allah. It will be Sunday 25th July at 2pm.

      Q: Where?
      A: At Don Russell Performing Art Centre (Murdoch Rd, Thornlie)

      Q: How much is the Ticket?
      A: $5 only for a single person and $4 for more than 2 per person. Find
      further details in the enclosed attachment.

      Q: Should I book for my ticket?
      A: Due to the limited seats it is highly recommended that you contact
      the DAWA centre on: 9258 4781 and book your ticket ASAP.

      Q: Thank you
      A: You are welcome and see you there.

      Wa Salaam
      PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO YOUR MAILING LIST
      NON-MUSLIMS ARE WELCOME

      K. Sufyaan
      President

      Daawah Association of Western Australia (DAWA)

      Tel: +618 9258 4781
      Fax: +618 9258 4791
      Email: info@...
      Website: www.dawa.net.au