Re: [wa-liberals] Dwight Pelz speaks o n education “reform” and corporate Dems

  • rcosborn98058
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24, 2013
      Pelz handed control of the Senate to the Republicans  as I've said before:
      Pelz, the Nixon Democrat,  must go!
      Richard Osborn

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 24, 2013
        I second that. When I wrote Pelz asking why he wasn't insisting in recall, he said there are no provisions in this state for recall. Does anyone know if this is true and if so, why it's true. You could have an ax murderer in the Senate and there is no way to get rid of them.
        Pelz is doubly responsible for the defrauding voters since, as Donald pointed out, he lured Tom over to the Democrats. If there is one thing the Democrats don't need, it's more DINOs.
        Carol

        To: wa-liberals@yahoogroups.com
        From: rcosborn@...
        Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 19:25:57 +0000

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 24, 2013
          Unfortunately:

          Article I, §33 of the Washington Constitution says that a recall can only occur if the targeted public official has engaged in the “commission of some act or acts of malfeasance or misfeasance while in office, or who has violated his oath of office.”

          This requirement has proven difficult to meet. A 2010 effort to initiate a recall campaign against members of the Seattle School Board after the board received a bad audit from the Washington State Auditor came to naught when a judge ruled that this constituted insufficient grounds under the state’s constitution for a recall.[2][3]

          To: wa-liberals@yahoogroups.com
          From: rcosborn@...
          Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 19:25:57 +0000

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 24, 2013
            Defrauding voters who elected a Democratic Senate?
            If it has to be approved by a judge, one of the most political of all positions, it doesn't look good.
            Sounds a lot like the Election Commision who don't act unless a corpse is dumped on their desk, with a note pinned on it.
            ie: the breach of election law that sunk Eric O.

            To: wa-liberals@yahoogroups.com
            From: thinkerfeeler@...
            Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 21:50:30 -0800

            To: wa-liberals@yahoogroups.com