Fw: Update about 'Save Progressive Talk radio AM 1090 KPTK (CBS radio) Seattle: Keep AM 1090 KPTK Progressive talk radio on the free airwaves!' on Change.org

  • Martha Koester
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2013
      Please forward to WSDW members per today's discussion.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2013

        Enter TODAY for the chance to WIN a free pair of Stephanie Miller tickets! Contest ends Monday, 12/9, at midnight!

        VIP seating in first six rows and invitation to Sexy Liberal post-show reception with the cast! Value: $300 for two tickets (3 pairs being given away!)

        Stephanie Miller "Sexy Liberal Comedy Tour"
        with John Fugelsang and Hal Sparks
        Saturday, December 14 at 8:00 pm
        The Paramount Theatre, Seattle
        http://www.stgpresents.org/jevents-crawler-sitemap/eventdetail/1124/-/stephanie-miller-sexy-liberal-comedy-tour

        Note: Information provided for Ticket Sweepstakes signup is separate from the PRNW Email list. To enter the Sweepstakes you must sign up at www.progressiveradionorthwest.org even if you've already joined our email list. Joining our email list is NOT necessary to be considered for this drawing. We will only add your name to our email list if you give us specific permission to do so.

        Deadline to enter Monday, December 9; winners announced Tuesday, December 10.
        Entry form and sweepstakes rules at www.progressiveradionorthwest.org

        + ++++

        SAVE THE DATE TO PARTY WITH NORMAN GOLDMAN -
        Saturday, January 18, 2014!

        Progressive Radio Northwest Presents:
        “Party On for Progressive Radio”
        A Festive Reunion for AM1090 Listeners
        A Shout Out to AM1090 Advertisers &
        A Rally to Support the Future of Progressive Talk
        in the Greater Puget Sound

        Featuring National Progressive Talk Show Host
        Norman Goldman
        https://www.normangoldman.com/

        Saturday, January 18 at 7:00 pm

        Impact Hub Seattle/220 Second Ave South
        http://www.impacthubseattle.com/
        Accessible building served by major bus routes
        Advance Tickets: $10.90
        Additional donations gratefully accepted
        Stay tuned for details! Tickets go on sale soon.

        + + + + +

        See you soon!
        The PRNW Team
        www.progressiveradionorthwest.org
        progressiveradionorthwest@...

        This message was sent by Julia Chase using the Change.org system. You received this email because you signed a petition started by Julia Chase on Change.org: "Save Progressive Talk radio AM 1090 KPTK (CBS radio) Seattle: Keep AM 1090 KPTK Progressive talk radio on the free airwaves!." Change.org does not endorse contents of this message.