  • Dick McManus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2013
      Zonists are not the only members of the elite rulers of the US who keep getting our government into unjust wars and continue to undermine our social safety net.
      You must look at those who funding the right wing think tanks in support of Republicans and fascists "every rich man for hiim/herself"   These are the same poeple who are tell us that global climate change is nothing to worry and we will never run out of oil, while in secret they are planning to steal the oil and other resources of other nations.
      It is these extreme capitalist who are buying our government and main stream media in order to keep the majority in the dark about how doomy and gloomy our future really is.
      These one percent own 42% of all the wealth in America and own many factories and resources in other nations.   The next four percent of the super rich own another 30%, so the top five percent own 72% of everything.    When you drive down the highway or thru a neighborhood, 7 out of 10 are owned by the banksters - houses and cars.
      Those of Jewish faith are good people - so are atheists, so stop and think before you sterotype them.