Fw: Re you post: Facebook has removed the pages of about fifty 9/11 political activists.

  • Dick McManus
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2012

      For most of yesterday I could not access Facebook at all. Apparently my wall was inaccessible, along with those of other political activists (many of them gun advocates). Thanks perhaps to the attention drawn to this censorship, everything now seems to be normal again. Facebook plays a positive role in facilitating informed public opinion. What happened yesterday was a brief lapse, which hopefully we can put behind us. Thank you all for your interest and support.

      Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 19:29:13 -0800
      From: dick.mcmanus@...
      To: 911visibilityprojectaction@...; 911truthseattle@...; franshure@...; Portland911Truth@yahoogroups.com

      In the past twenty-four hours, Facebook has removed the pages of about fifty political activists. Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth founder, Richard Gage lost his page, as did several other activists.
      Several people associated with the alternative news website InfoWars.com have also had their pages removed today. InfoWars
      reports,
      In September 2011, Infowars reporter Darrin McBreen was told by Facebook staff not to voice his political opinion on the social networking website. Responding to comments McBreen had made about off-grid preppers being treated as criminals, the “Facebook Team” wrote, “Be careful making about making (sic) political statements on facebook,” adding, “Facebook is about building relationships not a platform for your political viewpoint. Don’t antagonize your base. Be careful and congnizat (sic) of what you are preaching.”

      The Facebook purge includes those who have posted pro-Second Amendment statements and/or made comments about the report made by the Washington Post /CBS News that another gunman had been arrested in the woods near Sandy Hook Elementary after the shooting.
      The office of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth reports that Mr. Gage has never made any statements about gun ownership on his page. The AE911 office also confirms that a number of 9/11 activists have been targeted by Facebook.
      Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth produced a documentary last year, Experts Speak Out, which has found large audiences, particularly through a PBS affiliate. Consequently, many engineers and building professionals now question the official story of the collapse of the three World Trade Center towers.
      Infowars reports the following individuals have had their pages deleted or suspended:
      Kurt Nimmo (account suspended)
      Aaron Dykes (account inactive)
      Amber Lyon (account suspended)
      Brandon J. Raub (account inactive)