4347CARC Christmas Party 12/14/17 Thursday, 6 PM

  • Bill Watt
    Nov 14
      In accordance with tradition, the December meeting of the Columbus Amateur Radio Club will be in the form of a Christmas Party.  Please mark your calendars now and plan to bring family and/or friends!  All are invited and welcome.

      Per the vote at the November meeting, the party will be on Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 6:00 PM EST at:

      Longhorn Steakhouse
      Columbus, Georgia 31906

      Longhorn has a banquet room that will seat approximately 90.  We will probably be sharing it with another group of about 20, so there will be plenty of room for us.  RSVP's are not required, but if you'd like to let us know that you are coming and how many will be in your party, we could provide the restaurant with an approximate number.

      Longhorn offers two flat-rate banquet menus.  One is $18.99 and the other is $24.99 per person.  Each menu has several offerings and both menus will be offered.  The flat rate price includes the full meal with dessert and beverage.  Gratuity will be added to each biil.

      73 & hope to see you there!!

      Bill
      K4BLL
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic