The walk on water part I get! To: firstname.lastname@example.org From: email@example.com Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 06:01:51 -0700 Subject: Re:
Sorry, can neither swim well or walk on water. Bob On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 8:24 PM, Bob and Maggie Formhals
Hi Bob , picking up the rig so won't be able to make it. Mike On Tuesday, May 26, 2015, Bob and Maggie Formhals bobformhals@...
Verde Valley Bike Rides
Riding is what its all about!
ARIZONA: Cottonwood | Clarkdale | Camp
Verde | Sedona | Jerome | Cornville | Centerville | Page Springs | Village of
Join us for a bike ride. Weekly rides will be listed here with start times and related information. Rides are informal. Helmets strongly recommended. Let us know about other regular rides in the Verde Valley. The Ride Calendar on this site has been moved to the
WWW.VVCC.US website. Reminders for rides may be setup through the Google Calendars on the club website.
A few reminders when riding with others:
- Make sure your bike is in good repair
- Bring enough food and water for yourself
- Bring a first aid kit for yourself
- Keep a safe distance between riders to avoid crashes
- Bring a spare tube and tools for repairs
- Only join rides that are commensurable with your
fitness level. (If you are a beginner don't join an advanced ride)
- If you have a medical condition let the leader know
about it. This way we'll know what to do in the event of a medical
emergency. For example, if you are allergic to bee stings, etc.
- Have fun, be courteous and polite.
- Mar 3, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.