In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
Verde Valley Bike Rides
Riding is what its all about!
ARIZONA: Cottonwood | Clarkdale | Camp
Verde | Sedona | Jerome | Cornville | Centerville | Page Springs | Village of
Join us for a bike ride. Weekly rides will be listed here with start times and related information. Rides are informal. Helmets strongly recommended. Let us know about other regular rides in the Verde Valley. The Ride Calendar on this site has been moved to the
WWW.VVCC.US website. Reminders for rides may be setup through the Google Calendars on the club website.
A few reminders when riding with others:
- Make sure your bike is in good repair
- Bring enough food and water for yourself
- Bring a first aid kit for yourself
- Keep a safe distance between riders to avoid crashes
- Bring a spare tube and tools for repairs
- Only join rides that are commensurable with your
fitness level. (If you are a beginner don't join an advanced ride)
- If you have a medical condition let the leader know
about it. This way we'll know what to do in the event of a medical
emergency. For example, if you are allergic to bee stings, etc.
- Have fun, be courteous and polite.
- Mar 3, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.