FW: Singletrack Celebration update again

  • Mike and Linda Harris
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 24, 2012

    All,

    FYI. Sounds like fun for all levels of riders.

    Here’s a link to review dates and event options. I’ll be riding with the bike patrol group.

    http://sedonamtbfestival.blogspot.com/

    MH

    Message 2 of 7 , Feb 25, 2012
      Mike, Thanks It will be awesome to have a good contingency of NMBP there for the weekend.  We hope to have lots of folks out on the trail.  Will Linda be available for some time helping out with registration and/ or beer ticket sales??  Do you happen to have one of those 10'x10' easy-up canopies that we could use for the weekend?  Go to the bike shops and check out the poster, it looks awesome!  Have a great weekend full of riding!

      [Attachment(s) from Mike and Linda Harris included below]

      =======
      http://www.pctools.com
      =======

      --
      Daniel P
      Flagstaff AZ

    • Eric
      Message 3 of 7 , Feb 25, 2012
        I have a canopy that is 10 x 14 and green if you need to borrow it

        Mace

[...]

      • daniel Paduchowski
        Message 4 of 7 , Feb 25, 2012
          That would be Awesome Eric!  We were going to rent a bunch but they are expensive.    We'll figure out how to hook up and get it set up, or if you wanna just plan on showing up early Sat the 24th @ the site, either way.  Thanks again.

          Message 5 of 7 , Feb 25, 2012
            Either way works.  I don’t have any jobs for the celebration so I can do some other tasks as well as bing the canopy early

            Eric Mace

            Message 6 of 7 , Feb 27, 2012
              Eric, what do you think you would want to do??  There are some various site related tasks, parking 'instructor', sitting at a table and selling beer tickets, checking ID's?  Helping to set up in the a.m. on Saturday would be a big help.  Always more to do than one can foresee.  Thx.

              Message 7 of 7 , Feb 27, 2012
                I will do any of those things – The more physically demanding the better!

                Eric Mace