Re: [vusat] Re: VU homebrew transponder

  • sundeep shah
    Message 1 of 12 , May 26, 2003
      Hello All
      Firstly congratulations kumar for the tests, I have monitered 145.900 & heard some QSO"s, Though I could not trigger the transponder due to my work QTH. I was able to moniter on output or say downlink At my Home QTH.
      Hi Nagesh congratulations to u too, This looks news that it should fly soon.
      73,
      vu3sxe/sundeep shah.
      Message 2 of 12 , May 26, 2003
        Can anyone in this group tell me how I can construct a
        really 'cool' 1:1 balun for VHF/UHF antennas or at
        least direct me to that information. Another thing...
        where can I purchase a comprehensive range of toroid
        cores at retail volumes???

        Patrick
        VU3PAT

        http://search.yahoo.com