http://gethuman.com/

  • philshinn
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
      http://gethuman.com/

      The "gethuman" movement is powered by over one million consumers who
      are fed up with bad customer service. We demand high quality, prompt,
      human customer support, by friendly, qualified people who we can
      understand, and who can handle our call without putting us on hold or
      transferring us again and again.

      First we will help you get to a human:

      gethuman tips are general techniques that work for many companies.
      gethuman cheats are secret numbers and codes to get through to
      hundreds of specific companies.
      Then we want to know more about your customer service experience. We
      will use this information to publish a list of the best and worst
      companies in the US.
    • phillipwhunter
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
        You know, one of the funniest things about this to me is the "secret
        code" stuff, as if these companies really designed in a backdoor.
        Fact is, many of the cheats are holes in the system. Methods that
        would have been plugged earlier if they had been found. One thing
        I've told clients again and again and again is that customers will
        ALWAYS find a way around the walls, no matter how high or difficult
        those are. gethuman is nothing more than a collection of things
        callers have been doing for 20+ years.