Heads up--SpeechTEK 2010 Proposals Due in January`

  • susan_hura
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      Hi VUIDs--

      I wanted to give you all some advance notice that the SpeechTEK 2010 Call for Participation is on its way. The conference is several weeks earlier this year--August 2-4, 2010--which means all the deadlines are earlier too.

      The deadline for proposals will be mid-January, just a few weeks after the holidays, so please start thinking about your proposals now.

      As always, we'll favor proposals that include data and examples from real speech apps, and those that present novel techniques and ideas. We're especially interested in cross- and multimodal themes this year so please pass this request along to anyone you know working in this area.

      Look for the details soon on speechtek.com and in SpeechTEK email blasts. Don't hesitate to contact me to discuss possible topics or make suggestions for the conference--your involvement is incredibly valuable to me!

      cheers,
      Susan